Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p

Subject: Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 13:20:38 -0400
The frame counter is driven by the sprocket gear train and has no actual
affect on film winding or frame spacing.   It needs work (which is not meant
to be done at home, though some on the list may have had success with it.)

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000