Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p

Subject: Re: [OM] Frame counter on OM2s/p
From: T.Clausen@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 21:45:43 +0200 (CEST)
On Wed, 4 Jul 2001, John Hermanson wrote:

> The frame counter is driven by the sprocket gear train and has no actual
> affect on film winding or frame spacing.   It needs work (which is not meant
> to be done at home, though some on the list may have had success with it.)

John,

I like messing with things myself - yet I recognize that I appreciate my
Oplypi too much to subject them to my motorical and mechanical skills. So
I am not going to do any self-repairs, but rather have this fixed next
time I send the camera for CLA sometimes in september/october.

...which brings me to the subject of when you and Clint open a branch in
Paris.....;)

--thomas