RE: [OM] Is my camera bugged...?

Subject: RE: [OM] Is my camera bugged...?
From: "Jon Mitchell" <jon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 23:44:29 +0100
My Aunt had a similar problem with her OM-10 some years back, when she got
shots back from developing to discover cows grazing on a hillside where they
had not been !!  Turned out to be mites of some sort in the camera, but made
some interesting photos !!

She also was recommended to put it in the freezer for a few days and it
seemed to do the trick.  The mirror didn't fall off though !

Any more bug stories ?

Jon