RE: [OM] -4Ti batteries

Subject: RE: [OM] -4Ti batteries
From: Chip Stratton <cstrat@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:54:36 -0500
No, the conversion is simply a diode in series with the cell. The diode
gives a fairly constant voltage  drop of 0.2 volts, so if the  alkaline cell
starts out at 1.55 volts, you get 1.35 volts. If the cell  drops down to
1.45 volts, you end up  with 1.25 volts.

No stabilization at all.

Chip Stratton
cstrat@xxxxxxxxx