Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2510

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2510
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 20:10:28 EDT
v.bromfield@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I have a mint- Rolleiflex and case.  I took it out in the hot afternoon on
Sunday last.  As the case warmed it gave off that wonderful aroma of fine
leather.  Wunderbricks with vinyl cases, etc. dont have that lasting "thing".
 Part of the reason that I and probably many on the list are involved with
the whole Oly thing.  It's that "thing" about quality and fine workmanship
used to produce a beautiful result.  Great packaging (cases) helps.  Not
necessary, surely, but it adds to the fun for me.

Dave D