[OM] mystery flare

Subject: [OM] mystery flare
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 18:47:11 -0700
This flare has been showing up in my photos lately which i had blamed on
the idiot behind the camera. But now I'm not so sure....about the flare
that is :) I've gone back and checked and it shows up in the same spot
and with different lenses and different angles from the sun. It is much
more pronounced when the shot is nearer the sun which is why I had at
first blamed the photographer. I know it happens with the OM2sp, not
positive about other bodies as I don't use them as much. I just got this
last roll back and it's worse than ever. Here's two examples. (taken at
work by the way)

http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/at_work/redfox.jpg
http://www.interisland.net/watershed/mike/at_work/greyfox.jpg

Any help in tracking this down appreciated.

Mike