[OM] [OT] Youth (Was: [Drum Roll] And the Story Contest Winner Is . . .

Subject: [OM] [OT] Youth (Was: [Drum Roll] And the Story Contest Winner Is . . .)
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Jul 2001 21:09:33 -0600
When I was 16, a friend of my father told me, "At 16, kids can't believe
how incredibly stupid their parents are.  At 21, they can't believe how
much their parents have learned in the last 5 years."

At the time, I didn't get it.  Now, after having raised 4 of my own, it's one
of my favorite sayings!

Chris