Re: [OM] TOPE updates

Subject: Re: [OM] TOPE updates
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Jul 2001 23:38:39 +0000
At 02:55 7/5/01, you wrote:
One week before TOPE 6 closes???  How come the site says it closed
on May 30th???  I missed TOPE 5 (busy...  SIGH!), and thought I had
missed TOPE 6, too.  Guess I'll dust-off the extension tubes and get
busy!

Chris

Chris,
I believe that's the final submission deadline, not the shooting window (which did close at the end of May). Of course, the final word is up to Olafo (who will make you do many pushups regardless).

-- John