Re: [OM] Happy Fourth of July

Subject: Re: [OM] Happy Fourth of July
From: Acer V <waltherppk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 05 Jul 2001 13:47:47 -0700
7/4/01 8:59:51 PM, "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>At 06:10 7/5/01, Acer wrote:
>
>>can you shoot? here at the  summer festival (http://www.redlandsbowl.org/)
>>no photography allowed, altho last year, i snapped off a few frames
>>with a makeshift monopod, while getting glaring glances from everyone else...
>
>Yes.  It's in a public park (city owned) and was shot from a city street
>running through the park.  I specifically set up about eight feet behind
>the crowd, between a pair of parked cars, to avoid being too much a
>distraction.

that's the thing! same here, city owned public park, no admission charged, walk
in, walk out, anytime. and it wasn't like i was in someone's way
or anything, i was in a corner seat, and the OMs aren't loud either ;) alto it
doesnt say on the webpage, on the music programmes it states
photography not allowed without prior permission. odd because i had once called
them up (last year) and asked about no-flash photography
from my seat, not in anyone's way, they said OK... oh wel.

/Acer V
--
dum spiro, spero
note new email address & webpage location