[OM] Gimme A High Fang, I mean Five

Subject: [OM] Gimme A High Fang, I mean Five
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 20:11:50 -0500
Well, I think I may have made my deal of a lifetime.
I mean, who would pass up a 24mm shift, w/ instruction sheet, hard case and
caps in like new condition for $250.00?!?!
I do feel a little sorry for the seller, but I let him set the price...which
is little consolation, but it makes me feel a little better.
In any case, I've already shared my story with my family, who doesn't
understand the meaning of a Fang, so I thought I would tell everybody here.

Thanks again to all who responded to my earlier post.
Happy Hunting!!!
--p.j.