[OM] Lots of Stuff for Sale

Subject: [OM] Lots of Stuff for Sale
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2001 22:16:27 -0600
I've made a number of recent purchases, and need to raise some cash
to cover it all.  The following items are offered for sale on the following
terms:

1.  You get my usual 7 day trial period.  If you're not happy, let me know
within 7 days of receiving the item and you get your money back (not
including shipping) with no questions asked.

2.  All items have been used by me (some more than others) and are
guaranteed to work unless explicitly stated otherwise.

3.  The prices listed are in US dollars.  If you think I'm way off-base on
something, make me an offer...  no guarantees I'll accept it, but we can
at least talk about it.

4.    Anything not spoken for by monday will go on e-Bay.

Oh, yeah, I almost forgot...  I'm going camping this weekend.  If you
have questions speak-up before tomorrow night.  Otherwise, it will be
sunday night (or monday) before I can answer your question, and by
that time your item may be spoken for by somebody else.

Regards,

Chris

-----  Start of List ----

E.Zuiko 200mm F4 (serial #107xxx) with Olympus case and original
Olympus caps.  Lens is single-coated.  Glass is in very good shape (no
fungus or scratches, just the usual bit of internal dust).  Lens body is in
okay shape (some paint loss here and there, but no dents/dings/etc.).
Case is a bit rough, with scuffing here and there, but generally intact.
I'd like US$125 for it.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/200-4_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/200-4_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/200-4_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/200-4_4.jpg

Zuiko 75-150mm F4 (serial #300xxx) with Olympus case and original
Olympus caps.  I've used this one alot, and it's in very good shape.
Glass is in very good shape (no fungus or scratches, very little internal
dust) and is multi-coated.  Lens body is in very good shape, with only
minor wear here and there.  Caseis in very good shape with only minor
wear here and there.  I'd like US$125 for it.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/75-150_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/75-150_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/75-150_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/75-150_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/75-150_5.jpg

Tele-Astranar 400mm F6.3 telephoto (serial #76xxx) with tripod mount,
case, caps, and skylight filter.  This one is a nice third-party long
telephoto.  I'd keep it, but I recently bought a Zuiko 300/4.5 so this one
isn't going to see much use from now on.  Glass and lens body are both
in good shape.  Case is in good shape.  I'd like US$100 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/400mm_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/400mm_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/400mm_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/400mm_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/400mm_5.jpg

Lens Pouch (6" x 3-1/2") in not-so-good shape.  This one has been
around, but will still protect a lens.  Free to a good home.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/case1.jpg

Lens Pouch (10" x 3-1/2") in so-so shape.  This one isn't in the greatest
shape, but will still protect a lens.  Free to a good home.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/case3.jpg

Teleconverter Case (2-3/4" x 2") in good shape.  This will protect a 2X
teleconverter, and maybe even a 3X.  Free to a good home.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/case5a.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/case5b.jpg

Manual Adapter for OM-10.  This is really for the OM-10FC but it will
work on a regular OM-10, too.  In good shape, and works great.  I want
US$30 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/manual-adapter_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/manual-adapter_2.jpg

OM-10 Body (serial #617xxx).  This one is in very good shape.  Only a
little scuffing here and there.  No dents, dings or scratches anywhere.
All controls working as they should.  I would throw-in a lens with this
one, but the lens that came with it was a fungus farm.  So, it goes as a
body only.  (If you really *need* a lens, I can probably round one up for
you for about US$20.)  I want US$50 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/om-10_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/om-10_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/om-10_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/om-10_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/om-10_5.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/om-10_6.jpg

Soligor 80-200mm F4.5 lens (serial #381xxxxx) with rear cap and
generic pouch.  This one came with an outfit I bought and I'm not really
into third-party lenses, so I won't be keeping it, even though it has a
macro mode.  It's in very nice shape.  The glass is in very good shape
(no scratches or fungus, and only minor internal dust).  The lens body is
in very good shape (no dents or dings, only very minor wear). The pouch
is in very good shape, with only minor scuffing here and there.  I'd like
US$50 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/soligor_80-200_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/soligor_80-200_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/soligor_80-200_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/soligor_80-200_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/soligor_80-200_5.jpg

Olympus Trip-MD (serial #398xxx) with case and photocopy of the
instructions.  I bought this with the intention of using it as a pocket
camera, but recently acquired a very nice XA.  So, this one probably
won't see much use, and would be better of in a new home.  It works
very well, and there are only minor signs of use.  No dents, dings,
chips, or other signs of abuse.  Case is in very good shape.  I'd like
US$40 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/trip-md_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/trip-md_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/trip-md_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/trip-md_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/trip-md_5.jpg

Olympus TTL auto connector 3 with box.  How the heck did I end up
with *three* of these????  (Grin!)  This one includes the original box,
and I'll photocopy the instructions for you.  It is in very good shape and
works fine.  Works only with an OM-2 (not OM-2N) and a "T"  series
flash.  I'd like US$20 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-3a_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-3a_2.jpg

The is the second of *three* Olympus TTL auto connector 3's I
somehow wound-up with.  It doesn't come with a box, but I'll include a
photocopy of the instructions for you.  It is in very good shape and
works fine.  Works only with an OM-2 (not OM-2N) and a "T"  series
flash.  I'd like US$15 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-3b_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-3b_2.jpg

Olympus TTL auto connector 4.  This one works fine, but has a tiny chip
on one corner (see photo #1).  Doesn't come with a box, but I'll
photocopy the instructions for you.  Works with the OM-1N or OM-2N
and a "T" series flash.  I'd like US$20 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-4_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-4_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/ttl-4_3.jpg

Vivitar SMC-30 Flash (serial #210xxxx).  This is a dandy little flash with
hardly any signs of wear.  It has three modes (high, low, and manual).
Works fine, but I'm not into third-party accessories.  I'd like US$40 for
this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/smc-30_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/smc-30_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/smc-30_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/smc-30_4.jpg

Vivitar 283 Flash (serial #923xxxx).  This one has been around the
block, but works fine.  It does have scuff marks here and there, but no
cracks, dents or other signs of abuse.  The shoe was busted, and has
been replaced by a professional repair person with the shoe off of the
Vivitar 285 flash.  Like I said, works just fine.  I'd like US$50 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/viv-283_1pg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/viv-283_2jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/viv-283_3jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/viv-283_4jpg

Olympus XA (serial #321xxxx) with A11 Flash.  This one is in good
condition.  There is a bit of paint loss here and there, but no dents,
dings, or other signs of abuse.  Everything works just fine, including the
flash.  I went looking for an XA/A11 combination, and somehow ended
up with *three* of them!  I'd like US$50 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#1_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#1_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#1_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#1_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#1_5.jpg

Olympus XA (serial #488xxxx) with A11 Flash.  This one is in good
condition.  It also has some paint loss here and there, particularly along
the edges and hinge of the door, but no dents, dings, or other signs of
abuse.  The lens door is a little loose (opens/closes easier than I think it
should, but *isn't* falling off!), but everything else works fine, including
the flash.  This is the second of three XA/A11 outfits I somehow ended-
up with.  I'll throw in a genuine Olympus lens pouch to protect it.  I'd like
US$50 for this one.

http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#2_1.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#2_2.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#2_3.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#2_4.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#2_5.jpg
http://www.joinco.ca/chris/mypictures/e-Bay/xa_#2_6.jpg

Like I said, I'm open to offers (and trades!) on any of the stuff above, so
if you think I'm asking too much just let me know what you're willing to
pay.

Thanks for taking the time to check-out my stuff!

Regards,

Chris

---
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)