RE: [OM] Re: 35-70 Windfall

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: 35-70 Windfall
From: "John A. Lind" <jlind@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 06 Jul 2001 15:48:47 +0000
At 20:02 7/6/01, you wrote:
Is this web store KEH?  I've ordered a couple minor things from them
that were the different (but in the end better) from what I ordered.  I
wouldn't hesitate to let them know about the situation - you might be
pleasantly surprised! ;)

If it is KEH . . .
They have bent over backwards working with me in the past (pulling up inventory items for detailed condition information) and in straightening out an order that didn't ship everything.

Regardless of who it is, I agree here that by the time they do the math of return shipping cost plus shipping the right one out (at no extra charge), they could easily ask if you want to keep it and write it off.

-- John