Re: [OM] Christmas cards in juli. Was: Taking pictures of Mars

Subject: Re: [OM] Christmas cards in juli. Was: Taking pictures of Mars
From: Bernd Möller <dsl33687a@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 12:40:21 +0200
Hi Rich,

Thanks for your compliments.

> Wow!  Love that pic no. 2!  That would make a great Christmas card pic,
> Bernd.  I know what you mean about standing outside in the freezing cold on a
> night like that.  Magic.

Yes. I thought about using the picture as a screensaver. Temperatures here are
rather high right now. Remembering the shooting will certainly keep me cool.

BTW. I kept my OM2 outside the cabin most of the time to prevent fogging. It
obviously took no damage. I just had to be cautious winding the film. Someone
else had a Stylus Zoom which just said bzzzz in that cold. All the tiny plastic
gears and grease could not stand the cold.

Regards,

Bernd