Re: [OM] Who made Carsen lenses.

Subject: Re: [OM] Who made Carsen lenses.
From: "Parzival Herzog" <parz@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 7 Jul 2001 11:23:05 -0500
Thanks, I did that. We'll see what happens. Looks like another corporation
with "fully financial" management which really has no interest in what
it does, so long as it generates good numbers for the stock market (i.e.
nothing under "History", or "Products and Services". What I did find out
though, is on the "Investor Relations" page it is written:

"During fiscal 2000, the Company reported a loss from the discontinued
operations of its consumers products business of $147,000"

suggesting Carsen is no longer dealing  in Olympus Cameras.

- Parzival