Re: [OM] eBay BIN on a 35-70 f3.6

Subject: Re: [OM] eBay BIN on a 35-70 f3.6
From: "O. Candemir" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 11:20:41 +1000
Excellent! :)

I'd bought the 90mm f2 some weeks ago and didn't have the hood! I had just emailed the OM equipment supplier in Australia looking for one. They didn't have it! So if its true and I have no reason to doubt you, its a bonus to me!

The picture has a slide on hood that looks rather long so yes I see what you mean. The 35-70 is meant to be a bayonet if I remember correctly.

If anyone has a spare 35-70 f3.6 hood then I'd be interested in talking.

Thanks
Oben