Re: [OM] RE: eBay Photo Equipment Sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: eBay Photo Equipment Sellers
From: Johnny Johnson <jjohnso4@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 08 Jul 2001 14:02:15 -0400
At 10:50 AM 7/8/01 -0700, Scott Gomez wrote:

I'm curious: Have you had an success in getting any of the sellers to accept
returns or make good in any other manner on the deals?

The seller of the flash said that he would send the case in a follow-up shipment. It's had time to arrive but it's not here yet. Time for a follow up. The seller of the 35-70mm lens offered a refund - not including shipping charges. I'll probably just keep it since the price was OK ($86). The seller of the OM-1n and I are still negotiating. He'll issue a refund for the auction amount but is not wanting to include shipping. I've just notified the seller about the problem with the Weston meter. Waiting for a reply.

Thanks for asking Scott -
Johnny