Re: [OM] repair rip-off nightmare and thoughts 300mm f2.8

Subject: Re: [OM] repair rip-off nightmare and thoughts 300mm f2.8
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 16:32:40 EDT
Wow, John.  A $20 discount for the damage you describe?  I don't think so.  I
would take it back and calmly (as possible) explain that you had left it
there with NO marks on the front element, and ask if he can't replace it
entirely (at his expense, of course, since he is the one who did the damage).
 Especially since he has mentioned that he has another.  Anything less than
that would end all my business with him, and I would bad mouth him far and
wide.  If the guy isn't honest enough to right his wrong, would you really
want to do further business with him?  A thief is a thief is a thief.

Rich (Ford -- and hoping GM dies a very painful death)