Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T

Subject: Re: [OM] Zoom lens and OM4T
From: DAVDOU9211@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2001 17:23:40 EDT
In a message dated 7/8/01 1:47:43 PM Pacific Daylight Time, parz@xxxxxxxx
writes:

> This metering
> difference also was apparent in the viewfinders, with a
> quite noticeable darkening (consistent with 1 stop) occurring

One more observation:  I can see no difference in the level of brightness in
the viewfinder of the OM-4t as I zoom the 35/70 nor do I see any change in
the OM-2.

I put a 75/150 f/4 lens on both bodies, did the comparison as with the
previous situation.  No change at all in the metering.  The needle doesn't
move in either body as one zooms from 75 to 150 mm.  It said 1/8th at f/8 in
both cases and didn't budge.  This is weird!

Dave D