Re: [OM] RE: eBay Photo Equipment Sellers

Subject: Re: [OM] RE: eBay Photo Equipment Sellers
From: andrew fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 11:06:27 +1000
Don't be a pessimist Oben! Ebay was started in a spirit of fair dealing and
most still do - but there are sharks in every pool.
Glad to see your needs are fulfilled!
1. If it looks too good to be true, then you'll sometimes get a nice surprise.
2. You often get more than you pay for - you shouldn't expect to get less.
You still using 2 cent coins?

At the moment, I have a manual 14mm extension ring and a Metz SCA321
adapter and cable that need a good home. Postage packaging cost only (US$5
would cover it) - plus, if you live in the US, I may ask a small favour
(very small!).
AndrewF