[OM] TOPE updates!

Subject: [OM] TOPE updates!
From: "Olaf Greve" <o.greve@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 10:18:06 +0200
Hi guys,

Another Monday, another set of new submissions!

First off, Juan Carlos Pachon joined the evergrowing group of TOPE 1
participators in style, a truly great self portrait!
Secondly, Erwin Voogt gives us "an insects view of the world" in TOPE 6,
another great shot!

Furthermore, by now Giles has requested to send in a TOPE 6 picture which
was taken within the shooting interval, but which will not be in before the
submission deadline. I decided to allow it, so be advised that we can expect
two late submissions still (i.e. Peter Leyssen's and Giles' pictures).

Good, enough good stuff to check out, so go for it at:
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope

Cheers!
Olafo