Re: [OM] OT - Shipping to Canada

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Shipping to Canada
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 07:52:41 -0400
I think the little green customs form limits your insurance to $49.  If you
want to insure for more than that , use the "big white insurance form".

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000