Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**

Subject: Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 9 Jul 2001 18:15:41 -0400
Here's my 2 cents as a buyer/seller with a rating of 300+ with 2 neutrals:

1) I email the buyer/seller within 1 day (usually hours) with my name and
address.
2) I send payment promptly (within 1 Postal working day) and expect all
buyers to do the same.
3) If selling, I email immediately upon receipt of funds, post immediate
feedback (I consider the buyer has fulfilled his/her obligation), and email
again when I ship (I ship next day).
4) If buying, I email immediately upon receipt of goods, email again after
inspection and (assuming everything is fine) I post feedback.
5) As a buyer or seller I try hard to resolve all problems (they don't occur
that often).
6) I always post neutral or negative feedback when appropriate....I feel I
owe it to other buyers.
7) If I get a negative or neutral in return I don't worry about it (although
I still get mad).....it's the ratio that counts.

BTW...referring to a previous post of mine....the person that sold me half a
camera case enclosed a note specifying they would post feedback AFTER I (the
buyer) posted feedback. I find that very irritating....I normally don't post
ANY feedback if I get one of those notes.

Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA