Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**

Subject: Re: [OM] E*bay bites me in the a**
From: Andrew Dacey <frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 09 Jul 2001 23:53:18 -0300
On 7/9/01 9:40 PM, "Scott Gomez" <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> That's my practice to a "t". And I thoroughly agree with the sentiments
> expressed here regarding posting feedback regarding buyers as soon as
> they've paid for their purchase. At that point, they've met their obligation
> to me, and they deserve the feedback. It's then my duty to meet my
> obligation to them, and make darn sure I send what I advertised.
>
> Sellers that refuse to post feedback until the buyer has, are, IMNSHO,
> weaseling. (Worried that they're NOT delivering what they advertised,
> perhaps?) I may buy from one of them once, but never will again. You may run
> some risk by posting feedback early, but I don't think most buyers are
> likely to post neg feedback if you deliver what you promise.

Personally, I like to wait until the buyer has received the item and
indicated that it's satisfactory. Mostly it's the activities of the seller
that determine how such a situation ends up but I just like to confirm that
everything arrived and is good before I sign off on the transaction.

--
Andrew "Frugal" Dacey
frugal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx