RE: [OM] 21mm f2 close focus stop - 65-200/4 too

Subject: RE: [OM] 21mm f2 close focus stop - 65-200/4 too
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 16:39:06 +1000
At 03:25 AM Tuesday 10/07/2001, you wrote:
Olafo writes regarding the 21/2:

>Well, I don't have one yet, but I would certainly love to get
>one (it's ranking nr. 1 on my top 10 list of  most wanted Zuiko's).

The 21/2 is one of my favorites, and I highly recommend it.  Mine comes to
definite hard stops at both extremes of focusing.  As for the lens under
discussion, as long as it performs acceptably otherwise, I wouldn't
consider the lack of a hard stop much of a problem.  It might turn out to
be a real "user" bargain.

The lens is perfect otherwise... even cosmetically its a 10 out of 10. The lens comes to the close focus point without problem. I mean its a new in the box lens; has box, mint caps, pouch and papers! and I think I'm just being very very picky in it. I know how hard they are to find so I'm glad I found another that was also new in the box.

Oben