RE: [OM] Greeting & Presentation !!!

Subject: RE: [OM] Greeting & Presentation !!!
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 06:26:41 -0700
-----Original Message-----
From: Maximiliano Pagliero

Hello to everybody !!!!!

My name is Max and I'm from Argentina... this is the first mailing list from
Olympus that I suscribe, I wish that here we can share knowledge and some
good experiences !

I own and OM-1 & OM-2sp, and some lenses. Last week I purchase one OM-4 on
ebay. Well, that's all for now and I send to U one phrase There are no rules
for good photographs, there are only good photographs.

bye !

max

Max;  Welcome to the list.  Your little phrase is largely correct.  Just
about every decent shot I've ever taken is as much due to dumb luck as
anything else.