RE: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s

Subject: RE: [OM] Competition for OM in the 70s
From: "Maximiliano Pagliero \(CEA\)" <maximiliano.pagliero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 09:26:57 -0500
Nice story. I'm 21 years old, so I do not lived on the 70s, but my father do
and guess wich was the first SLRs that he bought ? OM1 with one 50 f1.8 and 135
f3.5 ... all in fine leather cases ....ahhhhh really nice ! When I grow up my
father start to teach me and then one day he give it to me. So, then at 18
years old I make a trip to South Africa and discovered one shop that was
selling one 28 f3.5, that was my first inversion on Olympus. Then came the OM
2sp and one 50 1.8 and now OM4. I think the next step its get one OM3, I think
its grate to have all mechanic speeds...

thats my story

max