Re: [OM] OM Battery Problems History....

Subject: Re: [OM] OM Battery Problems History....
From: "Bruce Kolber" <bkolber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 10:34:41 -0400
RE: [OM] OM Battery Problems History....If you happen to have a body that has
high drain, take the batteries out when you store the camera.  This problem
really isn't a big deal.....might cost 12 USD in batteries per year if you use
the camera a lot....about the same as using any current auto-focus SLR camera.
Bruce Kolber
St. Petersburg, FL  33715
USA