RE: [OM] 100mm f2

Subject: RE: [OM] 100mm f2
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 08:43:35 -0600
To my surprise, I found most people who owned the 90/2.0 *and* the 100/2.0
raved about the 100.

Hmmmm.

As I said in my earlier post, I *do* use the 100 in the specialized situation
of taking portraits, and it's a lovely lens.  Really.  But I can't say I've
noticed the indescribable "something" that others refer to which supposedly
sets the 90 & the 100 apart (with the 100 coming out the winner).  But don't
get me wrong! -- if you've got the mammon to buy 'em both, go for it.

Then you can always compare the two, and tell me I'm full of it.  (You wouldn't
be the first, and you won't be the last.)  ;-)

Garth