Re: [OM] Self-portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-portrait
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 13:16:07 -0600
At 02:58 PM 7/10/2001 -0400, Doggre@xxxxxxx (Rich) wrote:

[snip]

>Ah, found you in there.  Interesting Alfred Hitchcock-like cameo appearance,
>Garth.

That's actually what I was trying to pull off.  Took a number of frames, but
this is the most satisfactory of the lot.  Several were God-awful, and even
this one I didn't manage to get the correct exposure (though it could be fixed
a bit more in post-processing).

>I was looking at the old man applauding, wondering, "Could he be that old???"

Careful, d00d.  There *are* List members who are "that old" (or older).  8^>

Thanks for the kind comments, everybody.  The thing I liked about this shot is
the amount of mis-direction in it.  You have to work (just a little bit!) to
find the "self-portrait" aspect.

Garth