RE: [OM] ADITL, DITL, The cat & the fiddle...

Subject: RE: [OM] ADITL, DITL, The cat & the fiddle...
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:45:19 -0500
Max,

First of all, welcome to the list!  You're in good company here.

The ADITL you were referring to (50mm) has been pretty much taken over by
the TOPE.  The link to the TOPE gallery is
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/  The TOPE now deals with such themes
as the 50mm, night shots, bokeh, etc.

I'm ambitious (or foolish) enough to try to fill the very large shoes George
& Olaf have left...

The ADITL will be more time-oriented.  This first run of the revived ADITL
will have to do with capturing the decisive moment.  There are no hardware
or film restrictions other than the shot must be taken with Olympus
equipment.  Olaf has an excellent writeup on TOPE guidelines that will also
apply to the ADITL.

Hope this helps --

Dave