Re: [OM] Air damper wear?

Subject: Re: [OM] Air damper wear?
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 14:50:16 -0600
Someone define "spam" please?  I've always thought "spam" was
unwanted, unsolicited commerical cr*p sent to everyone on the face of
the earth who has an e-mail account?  If that's what "spam" is, then
talking about the typical lifecycle of OM cameras in the OM Mailing List
isn't spam, even though it may not particularly interest me (which it
doesn't).

I'm confused...

Chris

On 7 Jul 2001, at 20:15, Hans-Joachim Busch wrote:

> OK, but they have to stand several hundred shocks each mile on the german
> streets. Do you reach, let's say, 40million shutter releases in your
> lifetime with only one of your OMs?
>
> Sorry, I'm producing spam now, I believe.

---
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca