Re: [OM] Self-portrait

Subject: Re: [OM] Self-portrait
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:17:19 -0600
At 12:24 PM 7/11/2001 +1000, Andrew Fildes wrote:

>Panache?  Fancy term for a pint of shandy!

Indeed -- it's called a "shandy" in many British-influenced areas of the world
(but virtually unknown in Canada).

>Of course, Lourdes shandy may have great curative properties.

Yeah, but it's probably considered rude to finish off a pint in Lourdes and
then suddenly yell out "I can *see*!"  8^>

>Fun shot - nice.

Thanks.  I've got boxes of 'em from the latest trip, which I'm still meaning to
weave into a (hopefully coherent) narrative on a website someday soon...

Garth