Re: [OM] ADITL, DITL, The cat & the fiddle...

Subject: Re: [OM] ADITL, DITL, The cat & the fiddle...
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2001 21:32:36 -0600
What would them thar sissy-pants, bleeding-heart liberal, BMW-driving
Tarantans know, anyway???  :-)

Chris

P.S.  Besides, their minds are so messed up from sucking smog while
driving (or, more accurately, parking) on the QED, nobody should
believe a thing any Tarantan says!  :-)

On 10 Jul 2001, at 13:46, Ryan Medd wrote:

> Being born, raised, and still living in Vancouver, I was under the
> impression that Tarana (Toronto for you non-Canadians) was the centre of
> the universe.  At least that's what everyone from Tarana thinks!
>
> <g>
>
> Ryan M.
> Vancouver
>
> At 01:34 PM 7/10/01, you wrote:
> >At 02:19 PM 7/10/01 -0600, Chris O wrote:
> > >
> > >Silly guy!  We ALL know that ALBERTA is the center of the universe!
> > >Right, Garth???  ;-)
> > >
> >Nice try Chris,
> >
> >everyone knows it is Vancouver Island!!!
> >Barry H
> >

> >< This message was delivered via the Olympus Mailing List >
> >< For questions, mailto:owner-olympus@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
> >< Web Page: http://Zuiko.sls.bc.ca/swright/olympuslist.html >

---
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)