Re: [OM] This is a 357 silver oxide.....you feel lucky punk?

Subject: Re: [OM] This is a 357 silver oxide.....you feel lucky punk?
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 08:14:02 EDT
I bought 30 at $0.75 plus $5 shipping and handling from cheapbatteries.com or
toll free at 877-very-cheap.  They are Energizer 357 made in the USA.  Tried
to get interest from the list for a group purchase to get the price per
battery and shipping down a bit.  I would recommend these folks.  They just
sent me a flyer about there batteries a few days ago.  They also sell film,
although I haven't purchased any.   Bill Barber