Re: [OM] ?? Winder2 for $315 ?? crazy !

Subject: Re: [OM] ?? Winder2 for $315 ?? crazy !
From: "O.C" <oben@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 22:48:33 +1000

And thats why I think these things eventually always go up in price. There's no new production to limit cost. The number of good examples dwindles. People who've paid for them dont want to sell them for less than what they bought them at....

I'm not an economist but it makes sense.

At 09:25 PM Wednesday 11/07/2001, you wrote:
That's an eyecup 1.  The regularly go for $40+.  Can't imagine why.

(all of you that bought them from me for $10 are selling'em, aren't you).

Tom

> Here's a 50 USD eyecup to go with it!
> http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=1252750873
> Bruce Kolber