Re: [OM] OM4 rewind handle.

Subject: Re: [OM] OM4 rewind handle.
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:15:25 -0400
THERE IS NO NEED TO UNSCREW THE SCREW.  IT'S ONLY PURPOSE IS TO LEVEL THE
REWIND HANDLE WHEN IT IS FOLDED DOWN.  IT DOES NOT HOLD THE KNOB ON.
UNSCREWING IT MAY BREAK IT OFF.  THIS IS ESPECIALLY TRUE OF OM-1 THROUGH 2N
WHERE THE SCREW ALMOST ALWAYS BREAKS OFF.

John  Hermanson
omtech@xxxxxxxxx
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000