RE: [OM] 100mm f2

Subject: RE: [OM] 100mm f2
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2001 09:18:51 -0700
I believe there's something to be said for girlfriends, as compared to
wives. :-) Just this past weekend, mine said, as I complained about losing
an auction for YAOI (Yet Another Olympus Item):

"You know, I'm really glad to see you having so much fun with all the camera
gear. I don't believe I've seen you enjoying anything quite so much in a
long while. I'm glad you've had the extra cash to play around with it
lately."

I fully intend to do all I can to keep her around!

---
Scott Gomez