RE: [OM] Panic ! Heart attack !

Subject: RE: [OM] Panic ! Heart attack !
From: "Dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:52:30 -0500
Peter,

If these spots were holes in the camera, they wouldn't be as well defined.

If you're scanning negs, you'll get white spots on the scan.  If you're
scanning trannies, you'll get black spots.  A dust spot will always come
across as "black", but when the software inverts it (negative to positive)
it will turn it white.  If these were slides (i.e. transparency film) that
were scanned, the spots should be *black* on the pictures.  Hmmm...

I know!  Your 90/2 is defective!  Send it to me for a long repair...

Dave