Re: [OM] mirror lens and #1-7 screen

Subject: Re: [OM] mirror lens and #1-7 screen
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 07:17:01 +0000

I used to use a 1-8 with my telephotos until I recently replaced
everything with 2-4's
from John H. I've never used any screen that didn't have the matte
surface so I can't say why yours is acting this way. The 1-8 worked
great with any lens I mounted on it
even a 600mm f8 Cat with 2x converter on it. The 2-4's are brighter and
work well with the telephotos. I can make you a deal on a Sigma 400 f5.6
and a 1-8 screen that I know works very well together.

later,
mike m.