RE: [OM] Heads-up - 50/3.5, low BIN

Subject: RE: [OM] Heads-up - 50/3.5, low BIN
From: "Chris O'Neill" <chris@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:10:38 -0600
That *was* me who killed the BIN option!  Opps!  (or is it Oops?  Uhhh...
 Oooopppps!)

Anyway, I apologize if I wrecked it for any list member who might have
grabbed it.

Btw, yeah, I bid on a fair amount of stuff just to watch what they go for.
Occassionally, I score a good deal that way...  sometimes even on
purpose!  :-)

Regards,

Chris

On 12 Jul 2001, at 23:36, O.C wrote:

> Maybe its a list member who caught wind of it through Andrew's mailing, but
> "zuikohobbiest" seems to crop up and bid ubiquitously on Oly stuff in the
> desperate hope they'll stay low, much like other eBay addicts. Maybe its a
> strategy of spread your seeds widely and one may come up occasionally.
>
> Its a pity because $105 US which I saw someone mention would have been a
> good price for a list member who really wanted one to get it. Its sure to
> go for over that (my estimate: $140), now that the BIN was snatched away by
> over exuberant miserly bidding ;)
>
> Just my thoughts...
>
> Cheers
> Oben
>
> At 11:19 PM Thursday 12/07/2001, you wrote:
> >Don't know, but it must have been pretty low if 51 USD toggled the BIN
> >off.

---
Chris O'Neill (chris@xxxxxxxxx)
http://www.joinco.ca