Re: [OM] Well, sometimes you just get hosed...

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, sometimes you just get hosed...
From: Mike <watershed@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 08:51:45 -0700
> I think that's an unfair inference.  What I think he's musing about is
> whether he remembers any such damage (he says he doesn't, and I'm quite
> inclined to believe him at this point).  He's hoping the pictures will
> either jog his memory, or would have recorded something that perhaps he
> overlooked.

Garth, Is it possible that the lens was damaged and then repackaged by
UPS? This has happened to me and to my wife twice! The clue was that the
packing I received was completely different than what was sent by the
shipper. So you and the shipper should compare notes. In my wife's case
she was the shipper and one of her dolls arrived at the destination
soaking wet but in a fresh dry box. I avoid UPS if at all possible.

Mike