Re: [OM] 100/2 vs. 85/2 in sharpness

Subject: Re: [OM] 100/2 vs. 85/2 in sharpness
From: Jim Couch <JamesBCouch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 09:23:04 -0700
The 85 f2 is plenty sharp, especially when stopped down a couple of stops. I
would not worry about it at all. It is a wonderful lens! I have not tried it
with the 2x-A myself so I can't comment on that. However, if you are looking
for a longer focal length you can get a Zuiko 200 f4 which is also a
wonderful lens for les than the cost of a 2x-A in equivelanet condition.

Jim Couch