RE: [OM] Re: X-Ray of International Parcels

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: X-Ray of International Parcels
From: "Maximiliano Pagliero \(CEA\)" <maximiliano.pagliero@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 12:05:26 -0500
In one trip to South Africa, I was woried about x-ray could damage my film at
the airport scanners, image 1 month of photografy wasted. So, I discovered that
there is some kind of special bags that isolate the film from the xrays.
Then back at the airport the scanning machines says that do not damage the
films...

Hope this helps...

MAX