Re: [OM] Well, sometimes you just get hosed...

Subject: Re: [OM] Well, sometimes you just get hosed...
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 13:47:37 +0000
As a 16 year FEDEX employee let me say I appreciate the kind words about
our service.
Everyone makes mistakes, we just try to make fewer than the other guys.
I work at our main hub here in Memphis and we sort around 1.5 million
packages a day through here.
I don't actually touch any of the packages but the wireless data systems
that I design and implement track all of the large containers of
packages that are unloaded and loaded as the aircraft arrive and depart.
If any of you are ever in Memphis I suggest
you take a hub tour and see the operation first hand. I see it almost
every day and its still pretty amazing.

later,
mike m.