[OM] LOSE(pounds),WIN(money) in the WEIGHT LOSS GAME

Subject: [OM] LOSE(pounds),WIN(money) in the WEIGHT LOSS GAME
From: weightloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 01 18:10:25 EST
Hi,
I am just another ordinary person who wants to look his best.
Over the years I had gained 40+ pounds over my ideal weight.
I kept trying to lose the extra weight, but nothing worked.
What I really needed was the MOTIVATION!  After years of fine tuning
my idea, I actually tried it on my co-workers. To my amazement, my
competitive side gave me the motivation I needed.  I developed a game
that can be played at home or at work.  This is a FUN way to lose weight.
Everyone at work loved the game and had a ball losing the weight.
My friends and coworkers encouraged me to make this available to
the public.  I have decided to make my WEIGHT LOSS GAME
available to you.

The kit includes:
          o         Easy-to-follow intructions
          o         Game Entry forms
          o         Weekly Weigh-in Record-keeping forms
          o         Weight Loss Calculation and Verification forms
          o         Nationally-recognized Standard Height-Weight charts
          o         Award Certificates
          o         Additional motivational ideas for the competition
          o         All other materials needed to play the game

Send a check or money order for just 5 dollars, made payable to
Ethadar Consulting, along with your email address and postal address to:

Weight Loss Game
P.O. Box 2097
Glen Burnie, Maryland 21061-2097

Please allow 7 - 10 business days for handling.

If you would like to be removed from this mailing list, please respond to
weightloss@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx with the word 'remove' in the subject line.