[OM] Re: Winder 1 film end stop problem

Subject: [OM] Re: Winder 1 film end stop problem
From: Donald Shedrick <shedridc@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 19:56:57 -0700 (PDT)
I'll give it another shot to get some advice:

Does the Winder 1 really have a "Solid-state circuit
for automatic film wind stop after last exposure"? Any
thoughts as to why mine keeps on winding when I press
the winder shutter release at the end of the roll?
There does not appear to be any de-clutching that
releases the winder from the drive sprocket in the
camera body.
Thanks for any help.