Re: [OM] Re: Winder 1 film end stop problem

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: Winder 1 film end stop problem
From: johnsonpa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 12 Jul 2001 23:22:23 -0500
I've never ripped the film out of the canister or ripped the film, but I
have taken multiple last frames countless times with my Winder2s.  I'm not
sure if it stops winding or what, but it still cocks the shutter and let me
take photos.  It does act sort of funny, i.e. pausing and sequence mode
doesn't work.  That's how I notice that I am out of film, which always means
I have ruined the last frame and missed a couple other photos.

That's just my experience.
--p.j.