Re: RE: [OM] 100mm f2

Subject: Re: RE: [OM] 100mm f2
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 19:52:10 -0500
My wife is startlingly supportive. She thinks I'm an idiot, putting all the
time into it that I do, but she thinks I'm an idiot for a lot of other
reasons too.  The boxes arrive and she just rolls her eyes.  She sees the
shelves in my office, sometimes jam packed with little room, other times
just full, and never bats an eye.

Tom