Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2537-Screens-

Subject: Re: [OM] Re: olympus-digest V2 #2537-Screens-
From: "Michael S. Williamson" <mikew@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 22:27:13 -0500
Oben,

But which Beattie do you have, the 2-4 equivalent or one of the split image
versions?  I have the diagonal split image (with grid).  I haven't done any
side by side tests with my 2-13, but my feeling so far is that the diagonal
aspect has been harder for me to use than a horizontal split image (but I do
like the grid, even though it is a little coarse).  I also just received a
2-4 in trade from a list member, so I hope to try all 3 in the near future
with various length lenses and see if I agree with you.

Mike Williamson