[OM] Re: focus problems

Subject: [OM] Re: focus problems
From: Larry Fisher <lafish3@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 13 Jul 2001 20:35:18 -0700
Thanks for all the input. I have a -3 diopter and eye cup, which actually
worked pretty well until I started wearing my glasses all the time. Now,
either I try to focus with the glasses, and no diopter, which doesn't work
well, or I take the glasses off, put the diopter on, and start squinting. I
love the idea that an OM4T would be the cure, but I can't do one of those
right now.
Larry Fisher